Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Testing

Just checking up on a couple things. Want to see if this works

Did you know that the study of apple trees and such is called pomology? Go figure.

J'adore les pommes, especialment mes petits applets.

So then, let's take up some more space, shall we?

Eventually, I will replace the header up there with a blurred-up photo of my little applets, like a mini forest view ^_^. Yeah, this looks professional now, doesn't it?
But it is, after all, just a test, and something to show the instructor and perhaps the counselor if need be when I change my courses. Gonna drop crucial issues, I think. Perhaps a semester of it, and creative writing instead. Whatever. I'll have to go back and check what I actually signed up for when we get back off Spring Break.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?